Chateau Arton Armagnac
In 2017, Château Arton was awarded the highest honor in France – The Prix d’Excellence, by the French Ministry of Agriculture. Over 22,000 products were submitted – Arton having been selected as the best Brandy, not just Armagnac, in all of France.
- Fine Blanche – Blanche Haut-Armagnac – 750mL – 45% Alc./Vol
- 94 pts, Tasting Panel Magazine
- 94 pts 2021 International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Platinum Medal 2021 ASCOT Awards
- 91 pts “Excellent, Highly Recommended” 2021 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- La Réserve – Aged Haut-Armagnac – 750mL – 45% Alc./Vol
- 92 Pts, Wine Enthusiast
- GOLD Medal 2021 ASCOT Awards
- 2010 Millesime, 10 yr Aged Haut-Armagnac, Cask No. 23 – 750mL – 45% Alc./Vol
- Double Platinum Medal 2021 ASCOT Awards
- Best in Show – Brandy 2021 ASCOT Awards
- Best in Show – Armagnac 2021 ASCOT Awards
- Gold Medal 2021 International Spirits Challenge
- 95 Pts “Extraordinary, Ultimate Recommendation” 2021 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- FINALIST 2021 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
Blanche Armagnac distilled entirely from estate grown Ugni Blanc & Colombard grapes in Haut-Armagnac. Bottled at 45% ABV.
A blend of entirely estate grown, distilled, and matured Haut-Armagnacs, ranging from 4-11 years. Bottled at 45% ABV. No color or additives.
Only bottled from the very best vintages, and only from the very best single barrel(s). Entirely estate grown, distilled, and matured Haut-Armagnac. 10 years of age. Bottled near cask strength, at 45% ABV. No color or additives. Extremely limited.
2101 East Coast Hwy, Suite 250
Corona del Mar, CA 92625
Quality Bests Quantity.
2019 © ALTAMAR BRANDS, LLC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.